Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Two Me!








This year, like every other year I tell myself that I am not going to get carried away with buying new pieces. This year, I bought 2 new pieces that go with "Santa's Toy Shop" I got "The Livery" and The Sweet Shop"
Click on the first picture to get a close up view of how beautiful these pieces are. They are so rich with detail and color they don't need anything else.
Life has been so busy the last few weeks that I haven't really taken any photos of my Holiday displays, mostly because I barely have them up. I do have most of my Jim Shore pieces out and will try to get some pictures up here sometime next week.
Until then, I hope you enjoy these.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! What a great subject for a blog! Thanks for visiting me tonight. I haven't seen the toy shop. I will have to look for one. I love the pieces you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to share last years photos. What fun! I know what you mean about being busy. Hope you have great holidays! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete